Welcome to the Ahwatukee Foothills Soccer Club's 12th Annual
Soccer Fest Tournament Website
The Ahwatukee Foothills Soccer Fest offers a unique & fun tournament experience for clubs from all over Arizona. The 2014 event hosted 250 teams with roughly one-third of teams coming from out of the Phoenix area.
This year's tournament will be around the Ahwatukee & Tempe area. Younger age groups will be primarily at Pecos Park. Older groups will be around the Tempe area. Friday night games for teams in-town will kick-off around 6 pm. This year's tournament will host multiple flights per age group for both boys and girls (Premier & Division 1). Our flights range from U7 to U18 for both boys and girls. U7 to U10 will play by AYSA Academy rules.
Ahwatukee Foothills Soccer Fest is a "Stay & Play" tournament. We have partnered with HBC Events to ensure all families traveling in for our tournament will have a quality hotel available at a competitive price. All out-of-town teams must book their hotel through our website to qualify for tournament acceptance. Click here for further details. Due to the growth of our tournament, we must tighten our registration deadlines. The final registration deadline is September 25th. We do expect to have certain age groups fill up quickly, therefore please be sure to register early.
Our tournaments offer:
- October weather in Phoenix is perfect for playing multiple games in a day
- Penalty Kicks for all age brackets in finals (U11 & up)
- 1st & 2nd place awards for all age brackets (U11 & up)
- Quality Fields and Referees with Pecos Park & Tempe Sports Complex being our primary locations
- Ideally located for Tucson Teams - our fields are the southern most part of Phoenix
- Scores sent to cell phone or e-mail
- Last Tournament before High School Try-Outs (last chance to make-up games)There is also plenty to do in between games
There is also plenty to do in between games
- The Phoenix Premium Outlet Shopping Center is steps away from Pecos Park
- Movie Theater is less than two miles from Pecos Park
- Pecos Park has a Skate Park, Basketball, & Tennis courts (ideal for siblings)
- Lots of restaurants in the area
- Wild Horse Resort and Rawhide are around the corner from our fields
Ahwatukee Foothills Tournament Director