Welcome to the Ahwatukee Foothills Soccer Club's 10th Annual
Soccer Fest Tournament Website
The Ahwatukee Foothills Soccer Fest offers a unique & fun tournament experience for clubs from all over Arizona. The 2012 event hosted 230 teams with many coming from out of the Phoenix area. 30-40% of the teams that attend Ahwatukee's Soccer Fest are not Phoenix based teams.
This year's tournament will be around the Ahwatukee area, primarily at Tempe Sports Complex & Pecos Park. We also have more fields available on Friday night, so games will kick-off at 6 pm instead of 5 pm. This year's tournament will host multiple flights per age group for both boys and girls (Premier & Division 1). Our flights range from U6 to U18 for both boys and girls. U11 age groups play at 8-a-side. Our U11 fields are not U10 fields, but actually are larger fields (85X50) built only for this division, therefore the goalkeepers will not be punting the ball from end to end.
Ahwatukee Foothills Soccer Fest is a "Stay & Play" tournament. We have partnered with HBC Events to ensure all families traveling in for our tournament will have a quality hotel available at a competitive price. All out-of-town teams must book their hotel through our website to qualify for tournament acceptance. Click here for further details. Due to the growth of our tournament, we must tighten our registration deadlines. The final registration deadline is October 4th, 2013. In previous years, we had to turn away teams, therefore please be sure to register early.
Our tournaments offer:
- October weather in Phoenix is perfect for playing multiple games in a day
- Penalty Kicks for all age brackets in semi-finals
- 1st & 2nd place awards for all age brackets
- Quality Fields and Referees with Pecos Park & Tempe Sports Complex being our primary locations
- Ideally located for Tucson Teams - our fields are the southern most part of Phoenix
- Scores sent to cell phone or e-mail
- Last Tournament before High School Try-Outs (last chance to make-up games)
There is also plenty to do in between games
- The Brand New Outlet Shopping Center is steps away from Pecos Park
- Movie Theater is less than two miles from Pecos Park
- Pecos Park has a Skate Park, Basketball, & Tennis courts (ideal for siblings)
- Visit Arizona's only IKEA
- Lots of restaurants in the area
- Wild Horse Resort and Rawhide are around the corner from our fields
Ahwatukee Foothills Tournament Director